Matthieu Duvault, multiple Canadian National Record Holder and Molchanovs W4IT, has been teaching freediving full-time for seven years. He believes that a structured teaching approach will help students aim at mastering the most important points of each level. Because of this, he created Advanced Freediving Preparation, a paid program on the Base Training + platform, to help students prepare for the Wave 2 course.
Watch 1st Video for FREE
Advanced Freediving Preparation is ideal for Wave 1 certified freedivers (or equivalent with another organization) that are considering a Wave 2 course without much access to water.
Benefits of Advanced Freediving Preparation include:
- Improved chance of success at the Wave 2 course
- Ability to take full advantage of the upcoming Wave 2 course
- A less stressful and more enjoyable experience during the Wave 2 course
- More opportunity to work on equalization and various common trouble points
Advanced Freediving Preparation is a 4-week program with 4 sessions per week. Each session is between 20 - 30 minutes and features guided exercises for equalization, mobility, diving techniques, and relaxation that you can perform in real-time. Want to get a sneak peek? Click here.Features of Advanced Freediving Preparation include:
- Focusing on breathing techniques that include 3-section control, visualization, and full and empty lung exercises
- Practicing CO₂ tolerance with a better understanding of the urge to breathe and controlling it without discomfort
- Working on shoulder, ankle, hip, pelvis, and spine mobility
- Reviewing control over equalization technique
- Analyzing videos and practicing exercises for DYNB, DNF, FIM, CWTB, and CNF
- Fully accessible from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or television
- No equipment or buddies are required
PriceAdvanced Freediving Preparation is priced at 100USD. Molchanovs Instructors and Movement Members with BT access receive 20% discount, and can purchase the program for 80USD.
Purchase includes lifetime access to videos and training materials.